About Me

I try to help candidate of brides and me :) I wish you can find whatever you need about wedding

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Honeymoon Advices

Ladies and Gentlemen

I realize, i didn't write since February because of my wedding. Now I can share more advice for you. For example honeymoon, bridal accesorizes, bridal gown details, wedding themes and more. If you want any themes please mail me.
  
  There are some honeymoon advices for you. Every couples want sun, beach and summer, but winter and snow are also amazing. 

Iso-Syƶte Hotel in Finnish Lapland
                                           Finland

Out of Rooms' views on the other seasons.

Wooden room is great for cold winter days.

Snow Scenic is fantastic but snow are magnificent on the trees.


This means beautiful view of white dreams... You, your love and snow


And For Summer Couples
I advice Pangkor Laut Resort in MALAYSIA

There is a amazing beach and also different rooms on the sea. You could sleep over the sea with your partner. 
Brilliant Sea (hot sand and cold seawater)

Night view of the sea.

Inside of the room is also designed for your comfort.

Here are some pictures of the hotel. As you know sea view is great at evenings and mornings,too. I hope you will have unforgetable times. Forget everything and CARPE DIEM!

I will share other countries and hotels. For offers please mail me



No comments:

Post a Comment