About Me

I try to help candidate of brides and me :) I wish you can find whatever you need about wedding

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Handbag Designer Annie Diamantidis' Island Wedding in Greece


   Have you ever heard www.anniebags.com ?  

        Annie Diamantidis is known for using the most luxurious materials on her handcrafted accessories. From a collection of exotic crocodile, python, ostrich, and stingray skin in bright bold colors and finished with genuine 14k gold hardware. Annie fuses femininity and contemporary style with exotic materials and unexpected hues creating timeless treasures.       
       This Fall Annie Handbags is launching a collection of minaudieres that were inspired by her island wedding in Greece. She custom designed her wedding clutch to accent her vintage gown.
Here are some photographs from The Wedding.                                          
                                                                                       Good For You!


I love this! Different and so chic. I want to see other products.

 Veil and flowers of bride's combination is amazing.

And last but not least the view of the Aegean Sea is wonderful. I would be there and fell the fresh air.
 I wish you would be happy long years. Thanks for your lovely story and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment